Terms and conditions
Upon making a reservation with Hello Paris, you are accepting responsibility for your group in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- It is the groups’ responsibility to check all documents carefully and make sure that names dates and services are correct.
- If there are any discrepancies we must be informed at least 48 hours prior to your groups’ departure.
- If it is possible to amend your booking in this time frame you will be liable for any charges incurred. We cannot be held responsible for any errors once travel has started.
- We are not liable for any extra cost incurred during your trip once your journey has commenced.
- If your booking is within 4 weeks of the date of travel then the full amount must be paid within 48 hours of your confirmation that you wish to book either by phone or email.
- Once you have given your credit card number to our reservation agent, it is on the understanding that you wish to go aheadwith reservation of the items agreed in the booking confirmation sent to you. From then on cancellation and alteration charges apply.
- Services will only be confirmed once payment has been received. All payments must be shown in our account as cleared funds by the agreed payment date. Failure to do so could end in late payment for your reservation potentially leading to cancellation by our suppliers for the services requested, and the cancellation charges will apply.
General schedule of payment
- 50% deposit of total amount for group bookings taken up to 6 weeks in advance of travel
- Remaining amount due 6 weeks prior to departure
- Should the group reservations take place in or under 6 weeks in advance of intended date of travel, the full amount must be paid immediately. NB This general schedule can change according to suppliers’ rules and regulations. Please request the payment details relevant to your particular booking at time of reservation.
Cancellation penalties (for full or part cancellations)
- Up to 8 weeks in advance of the group travelling there will be no charge*
- 8 weeks to 4 weeks in advance of the group travelling: 50% of the total booking charge incurred*
- 4 weeks in advance of travel to date of travel in advance of the group travelling: 100% of the total booking charge incurred*
- Eurostar Group tickets are non-exchangeable and non refundable once payment has been made.*These cancellation penalties may change according to the supplier rules and regulations - if this is different you will be informed upon booking and these cancellation penalties will be superceded.
- WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT OU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE SHOULD YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR GROUP NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TRIP AND WE WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU INFORM YOUR GROUP OF THIS. OUR CANCELLATION POLICIES AS STATED ABOVE WILL STAND WHATEVER YOUR REASONS FOR CANCELLING.
Alterations to bookings
- If you wish to alter your booking in any way after a deposit has been taken, you will be charged an admin fee of £40 per change.
- When making a group restaurant reservation, including a cabaret dinner and show, you are agreeing to pre-pay for the services requested. The group will need to submit their menu choice 2 weeks before travel. The menu selection must be the same for the group i.e. the same starter, main and dessert. Vegetarians or guests with dietary requirements will be offered an alternative.
- As a booking agent we are not responsible for handling complaints or grievances that you may have once you have travelled regarding the accommodations quality or service provided. We advise that this is done directly with the establishment’s management team during your stay.
- Whilst we do pass on special requests that groups may have regarding the position of the rooms within the hotel, for several reasons, the hotel cannot guarantee that these requests can be met.
- For legal reasons we always need to provide the hotel with a rooming list and this must be received by our offices 2 weeks before travel.
- Please note that accommodation vouchers will only be sent upon receipt of full payment and a rooming list and no earlier than 2 weeks before travel
- In the rare case that the hotel booked for your group is no longer available for any reason, Hello Paris reserves the right to accommodate your group in an equivalent standard of hotel.
Drunk and disorderly behaviour is not acceptable in any of our hotels
- In such an instance the hotel reserves the right to call the police, where the individual/s will be imprisoned until sober. The group’s full contact details may also be passed to the hotel and you will be liable to pay any charges incurred as a direct result of your or your group’s behaviour.
- Prices are given according to the size of the group stated in the initial booking. Should the number of participant’s increase or decrease from the number given at time of booking, charges may apply.
- Please note that if the rooms have increased, the additional rooms can only be guaranteed upon receipt of payment - the hotel are under no obligation to indefinitely hold supplementary rooms for a group staying within their establishment without receiving payment.
- We reserve the right to alter the prices according to supplier discount thresholds.
- Cancellation charges will apply in the event of a decrease in group numbers.
- Each participant must pay for his/her own extra expenses that are not included in the booking to the correct supplier at the time.
- We are not liable for charges and costs that have been incurred by the client independently.
- If for any reason the extra expenses are not paid for at the time, Hello Paris Ltd reserves the right to pass on your contact details to the supplier inorder for them to invoice you directly.
- As the client you are responsible for your groups’ punctuality. You are liable to pay any additional charges due to lateness or times/dates outside of those booked through Hello Paris directly to the supplier at the time. If this does not happen, we Hello Paris LTD reserve the right to pass on your contact details to the supplier in order for them to invoice you directly.
We work with a wide range of quality hotels to suit all budgets. Whether it is for a school trip, a company incentive or just a celebration with family and friends we will seek out the perfect hotel for your group.
We can organise your transport to and from airports and stations in Paris, Lille, Brussels, Bruges... within and out of the cities by private coach or by public transport.
Looking for an unforgettable dining experience? How about a dinner along the river or enjoying views of Paris from inside the Eiffel Tower!! From brasseries to bistrots, wherever you wish, we can make it happen.
Get ready to have the time of your life at Disneyland Paris! Take advantage of discounted group tickets for entry to one or both parks! From a minimum of 12 paying visitors.
We can arrange a variety of Guided Tours, some pre-structured and others completely tailored to the interests of your Group!
Any questions? Here you will find answers to some of the most common queries about Group bookings.
Links to our sister's companies website are purely for reference only