Upon making a reservation with Hello Paris, you are accepting responsibility for your group in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
· It is the groups’ responsibility to check all documents carefully and make sure that names dates and services are correct.
· If there are any discrepancies we must be informed at least 48 hours prior to your groups’ departure.
· If it is possible to amend your booking in this time frame you will be liable for any charges incurred. We cannot be held responsible for any errors once travel has started.
· We are not liable for any extra cost incurred during your trip once your journey has commenced.
· If your booking is within 6 weeks of the date of travel then the full amount must be paid within 48 hours of your confirmation that you wish to book either by phone or email.
· Once you have given your credit card number to our reservation agent, it is on the understanding that you wish to go ahead
with reservation of the items agreed in the booking confirmation sent to you. From then on cancellation and alteration charges apply.
· Services will only be confirmed once payment has been received. All payments must be shown in our account as cleared funds by the agreed payment date. Failure to do so could
end in late payment for your reservation potentially leading to cancellation by our suppliers for the services requested, and the cancellation charges will apply.
General schedule of payment
· 25 % immediate deposit on confirmation of group booking
· Remaining amount due 6 weeks prior to departure
NB This general schedule can change according to suppliers’ rules and regulations. Please request the payment details relevant to your particular booking at time of reservation.
Cancellation penalties (for full or part cancellations)
· Up to 8 weeks in advance of the group travelling there will be no charge*
· 8 weeks to 4 weeks in advance of the group travelling: 50% of the total booking charge incurred*
· 4 weeks in advance of travel to date of travel in advance of the group travelling: 100% of the total booking charge incurred*
· Eurostar Group tickets are non-exchangeable and non refundable once payment has been made.
*These cancellation penalties may change according to the supplier rules and regulations - if this is different you will be informed upon booking and these cancellation penalties will be superceded.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT OU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE SHOULD YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR GROUP NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TRIP AND WE WOULD ADVISE THAT
YOU INFORM YOUR GROUP OF THIS. OUR CANCELLATION POLICIES AS STATED ABOVE WILL STAND WHATEVER YOUR REASONS FOR CANCELLING.
Alterations to bookings
· If you wish to alter your booking in any way after a deposit has been taken, we reserve the right to charge an admin fee of £40 per change.
· When making a group restaurant reservation, including a cabaret dinner and show, you are agreeing to pre-pay for the services requested. The group will need to submit their menu
choice 2 weeks before travel. The menu selection must be the same for the group i.e. the same starter, main and dessert. Vegetarians or guests with dietary requirements will be offered
· Whilst we do pass on special requests that groups may have regarding the position of the rooms within the hotel, for several reasons, the hotel cannot guarantee that these requests can
· For legal reasons we always need to provide the hotel with a rooming list and this must be received by our offices 2 weeks before travel.
· Please note that accommodation vouchers will only be sent upon receipt of full payment and a rooming list and no earlier than 2 weeks before travel
· In the unlikely event that the hotel booked for your group is no longer available for any reason, Hello Paris reserves the right to accommodate your group in an equivalent or superior
standard of hotel at no extra cost to you.
Drunk and disorderly behaviour is not acceptable in any of our hotels.
· In such an instance the hotel reserves the right to call the police, where the individual/s will be imprisoned until sober. The group’s full contact details may also be passed to the hotel and
you will be liable to pay any charges incurred as a direct result of your or your group’s behavior.
· Prices are given according to the size of the group stated in the initial booking. Should the number of participant’s increase or decrease from the number given at time of booking,
charges may apply.
· Please note that if the rooms have increased, the additional rooms can only be guaranteed upon receipt of payment - the hotel are under no obligation to indefinitely hold supplementary
rooms for a group staying within their establishment without receiving payment.
· We reserve the right to alter the prices according to supplier discount thresholds.
· Cancellation charges will apply in the event of a decrease in group numbers.
· Each participant must pay for his/her own extra expenses that are not included in the booking to the correct supplier at the time.
· We are not liable for charges and costs that have been incurred by the client independently.
· If for any reason the extra expenses are not paid for at the time, Hello Paris Ltd reserves the right to pass on your contact details to the supplier in
order for them to invoice you directly.
· As the client you are responsible for your groups’ punctuality. You are liable to pay any additional charges due to lateness or times/dates outside of those booked through Hello Paris
directly to the supplier at the time. If this does not happen, we Hello Paris LTD reserve the right to pass on your contact details to the supplier in order for them to invoice you directly.
· Any complaints arising from the service at the hotel or venue must be reported to the venue on site so that they may rectify the problem.
· Any complaints that have not been sorted out on site should be sent to us in writing no later than 2 weeks after the trip has ended so that we may take it up with the venue.
· Complaints will be dealt with immediately on your behalf and reported to the venue so that a mutual acceptable solution may be reach should the complaint be deemed receivable.
Whether it is for a school trip, a company incentive or a celebration with family and friends we will seek out the perfect hotel for your group.
We can organise your transport to and from airports, stations in many cities... within and out of the cities by private coach or by public transport.
Take a step inside a traditional Parisian theatre and spend an evening amongst the locals, at a French play with English surtitles.
Whilst we are specialists in helping groups to organise the perfect trip in Europe, we can also provide public transportation cards, sightseeing tours etc. all around the world!
If you have an interest in wine and its culture, you’ll learn the info, the history, the secrets, the science to boost your wine connaissance.
Any questions? Here you will find answers to some of the most common queries about Group bookings.